Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to Comix and Fat Chix...

Hello there. This is Dr-Spy. Many of you may know me from Deviant Art, Curvage, AIM, or even Writing.com. Allow me to take this oppertunity to welcome you to my blog; a blog that combines two of my favorite subjects: Comic books and fat chicks (Some of you may know them as bbw or ssbbw). That's right, if it pertains to comic books, fat chicks, female weight gain, or even cartoons, I will probably cover or discuss it here. For example, I may decide to do an article on a comic book female whom I would like to see get fat. From there I'll go into other specifics, such as how fat I'd like to see them, how I'd have them gain the weight, other story specifics, etc. This may also pertain to cartoon females as well. I may also do such articles as a fat comic book babe spotlight. What that means, is that I may decide to do an article on an actual comic book female who's been fat before (Such as a certain former New Mutants member, whom I'd rather not give the name of away until possibly I do an article on her. All the better to keep you in wait and suspense). I would also like to maybe eventually do interviews of some kind with weight gain artists, etc. So, if your fall into the category of weight gain artist and would be interested in an interview, be sure to let me know. To kick things off on my blog, I added a poll featuring 10 choices of comic book babes you would most like to see get fat. For those of you who vote, feel free to add in comments, or what have you, in a comment for this blog post. It appears someone picked Mary Jane Watson before I had a chance to write this entry, so please feel free to come back and comment about why you chose the red headed bombshell (I can't say that I blame you, hahaha. She'd make a great fat chick...). Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you visit again soon (Maybe even follow or subscribe to this blog... hahaha!).
-Dr-Spy

1 comment:

Mental174 said...

I voted for the ever sexy Black Cat in that poll. I might have to render her someday...who knows.

- Mental174

P.S. I'll do an interview with you any time if you'd like to.